Family Law Attorney
- University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- Juris Doctorate
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona, Family Law Section
- Invigulus.com, Board of Directors
- Former Assistant Arizona Attorney General for the Department of Child Safety
- Extensive Trial Experience
- Volunteer – Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer – ASU free family law clinic
- Sponsor – foster child at Christmas
Rachel graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Business Administration. She then spent 15 years in the medical industry before changing careers and receiving her law degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
“The most professional and intuitive attorney I have had the experience working with. She clearly understands the law and knows how to communicate effectively our best position. She is amazing.”
After law school, Rachel served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Cohen, the Presiding Judge for the Maricopa County Family Court. Upon completion of her clerkship, she joined the Arizona Attorney General’s Office as an Assistant Attorney General, representing the Department of Child Safety. She has appeared in hundreds of trials while also handling an extensive caseload requiring upwards of 12 court hearings a day.
Rachel joined the Cantor Law Group seeking new challenges. She brings her extensive courtroom experience to the Cantor Law Group team, helping clients navigate through complex family law matters. It is a role Rachel takes seriously; her own experience with divorce and child custody issues drives her desire to help others on their own difficult and emotional journeys. Having taken on contentious cases for the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, she knows how to get results while also understanding how to mediate tension between opposing parties.
When not advocating for her clients, Rachel is an avid golfer and enjoys spending time with her husband exploring and hiking the wonders of Arizona.