The Cantor Law Group is comprised of highly successful and well-known attorneys, representing people in all walks of life throughout Arizona and Nationwide. If you’ve been looking for a career with exciting challenges and national influence, you’ve come to the right place. Cantor Law Group is committed to helping people and businesses communicate better.
We pride ourselves in obtaining the best results for our clients. The Cantor Law Group enjoys an excellent reputation throughout the Legal Community because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Many attorneys claim to be aggressive, yet they fail to follow through. If you share our vision, Cantor Law Group is the place for you. Cantor Law Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Current Open Positions (click below to expand each)
Please see our Glassdoor page for current openings!
Employee Benefits at Cantor Law Group
- Medical Insurance: Employer pays for half of the cost for the employee’s medical insurance benefits. Additional insurance available for the employee to add on for self, self and spouse/domestic partner, self and children, or entire family. Employer plan also includes a $15,000 Life Insurance Death Benefit.
- Loyalty Medical Insurance Benefits: Employer pays for all of the cost for the employee’s medical insurance benefits after 3 years of employment. Employer pays for all of the benefits for the employee’s entire family’s medical insurance after 10 years of employment.
- Dental Insurance: Employer pays for 100% of employee’s base plan dental insurance. Additional insurance available for the employee to add on for spouse/domestic partner, children, or entire family.
- Vision Insurance: Employer pays for 100% of employee’s dental insurance. Additional insurance available for the employee to add on for spouse/domestic partner, children, or entire family.
- HealthiestYou: Employer pays for 100% of tele-doc coverage.
- 401K and Employer matching: Eligible for participation after one year of employment. Employer match is 100% on 1st 3% deferred, 50% on 3-5% (e., 5% deferral gets a 4% match – this is an immediate 80% ROI!) Match is subject to federal highly compensated employee threshold. Match amount vests immediately!
- Underground Garage Parking paid for every employee.
- Paid Holidays Off: 2 weeks (10 business days).
- Paid Vacation: 2 weeks (10 business days).
- Loyalty Paid Vacation: After 5 years of employment: 3 weeks (15 business days); after 10 years of employment: 4 weeks (20 business days); after 15 year of employment: 5 weeks (25 business days); after 20 years of employment: 6 weeks (30 business days).
- Personal Sick Time: 1 week (5 business days).
- Loyalty Paid Time Off (In addition to Vacation Time and 1 week paid Personal Sick Time): After 1 year of employment: an additional 1 business day; after 2 years of employment: an additional 2 business days; after 3 years of employment: an additional 3 business days; after 4 years of employment: an additional 4 business days; after 5 years of employment: an additional 5 business days.
- This means that in year 6 (after 5 years of employment) an employee will receive 2 weeks of Paid Holiday Time off plus 5 weeks of Paid Vacation/Sick Time/Loyalty Time Off; totaling 7 paid weeks off.
- Family Style Catered Lunches every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Breakfast Catered every Friday.
- Unlimited Snacks including Fruit (bananas, oranges, pears, and apples), Fruit Snacks, Granolas Bars, and Chips (Lays, Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos, Funyuns, Sun Chips, and Skinny Pop Popcorn).
- Unlimited Drinks including Soda ( Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprint, Diet Sprite, Canada Dry Ginger-Ale, Diet Canada Dry Ginger-Ale, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Minute Maid Lemonade, LeCroix Lime, LeCroix Lemon, LeCroix Berry, and LeCroix Pamplemousse ), Energy (Regular and Sugar-Free Red Bull), Keurig Coffee (14 different kinds), Keurig Tea ( 4 different kinds), Keurig Hot Chocolate (4 different kinds).
- Annual Spring Training Baseball Game for you, a guest and your Children: Reserved patio area with Catered Buffet Lunch, soft drinks and an open bar.
- Annual Holiday Party for you and a guest: Held at a resort with Banquet Dinner, soft drinks and an open bar.
- Wellness Room: Private room with reclining chair for meditation, relaxation, migraine relief, and breast milk pumping. Refrigerator and sink inside room for cleaning equipment and storing breast milk.
- Annual State Bar Dues: Paid for every attorney.
- Annual Continuing Education: Paid for every attorney.
- Attorney/Paralegal Bonus: Competitive quarterly bonus structure for attorneys and paralegals based on hours billed and collected.
- Attorney Personal Referral Bonus: Separate bonus based on hours billed and collected on personal referral cases, paid as those files close.
Get details on submitting your resume, CONTACT US.