Careers at Cantor Law Group
Cantor Law Group is comprised of highly successful and well-known attorneys, representing people in all walks of life throughout Arizona and Nationwide. If you’ve been looking for a career with exciting challenges and national influence, you’ve come to the right place. Cantor Law Group is committed to helping people and businesses communicate better.
We pride ourselves in obtaining the best results for our clients. Cantor Law Group enjoys an excellent reputation throughout the Legal Community because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Many attorneys claim to be aggressive, yet they fail to follow through. If you share our vision, Cantor Law Group is the place for you. Cantor Law Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Current Open Positions (click below to expand each)
Please see our Glassdoor page for current openings!
Employee Benefits at Cantor Law Group
- Medical Insurance: Employer pays for half of the cost for the employee’s base plan medical
insurance benefits for the first 2 years of employment. Employees are eligible to enroll for
insurance on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Additional insurance
available for the employee to add on for self, self and spouse/domestic partner, self and children,
or entire family. Employer plan also includes a $15,000 Life Insurance Death Benefit.
- Loyalty Medical Insurance Benefits: Employer pays for all of the cost for the employee’s
individual base plan medical insurance benefits after 2 years of employment. Employer pays for
all of the benefits for the employee’s entire family’s base plan medical insurance after 10 years
- Dental Insurance: Employer pays for 100% of employee’s base plan dental insurance. Additional
insurance available for the employee to add on for spouse/domestic partner, children, or entire
- Vision Insurance: Employer pays for 100% of employee’s vision insurance. Additional insurance
available for the employee to add on for spouse/domestic partner, children, or entire family.
- HealthiestYou: Employer pays for 100% of tele-doc coverage.
- 401K and Employer matching: Employees are auto-enrolled at 6%, on the first of the month
following 60 days of employment. Employer match is 100% on the first 1% deferred, and 50% on
the next 2-6% deferred (i.e., 6% deferral receives a 3.5% match). Match is subject to federal highly
compensated employee threshold. Match amount vests 50% at 1-year employment anniversary,
and 100% at 2-year employment anniversary.
- Underground Garage Parking paid for every employee.
- Paid Holidays Off: 2 weeks (i.e., 10 business days).
- Personal Sick Time: 1 week (i.e., 5 business days), subject to PST regulations.
- Paid Vacation: 3 weeks (i.e., 15 business days), as accrued each pay period.
- Loyalty Vacation (In addition to 3 weeks of paid Vacation Time, and 1 week paid Personal Sick
Time): On each anniversary of employment with the firm, the employee will receive an additional
1 business day of Loyalty Vacation, as accrued each pay period. This means that for example, on
an employee’s third year anniversary they will receive an additional 3 days of Loyalty Vacation.
This continues each year of employment. For example, on an employee’s 5-year anniversary they
will have 2 weeks of paid vacation, 1 week of paid sick time, and 1 week of Loyalty Vacation for a
total of 25 paid days off annually, exclusive of the 2 weeks (i.e., 10 days) of paid holidays.
- Family Style Catered Lunches every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Breakfast Catered every Friday.
- Unlimited Snacks including Fruit (bananas, oranges, pears, and apples), Fruit Snacks, Granolas
Bars, and Chips (Lays, Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos, Funyuns, Sun Chips, and Skinny Pop Popcorn).
- Unlimited Drinks including Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprint, Diet Sprite, Canada
Dry Ginger-Ale, Diet Canada Dry Ginger-Ale, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Diet
Mountain Dew, Minute Maid Lemonade, LeCroix Lime, LeCroix Lemon, LeCroix Berry, and LeCroix
Pamplemousse), Energy (Regular and Sugar-Free Red Bull), Keurig Coffee (14 different options),
Keurig Tea (4 different options), Keurig Hot Chocolate (4 different options).
- Annual Spring Training Baseball Game for you, a guest and your Children: Reserved patio area
with Catered Buffet Lunch, soft drinks and an open bar.
- Annual Holiday Party for you and a guest: Held at a resort with Banquet Dinner, soft drinks and
an open bar.
- Wellness Room: Private room with reclining chair for meditation, relaxation, migraine relief, and
breast milk pumping. Refrigerator and sink inside room for cleaning equipment and storing
- Annual State Bar Dues: Paid for every attorney.
- Annual Continuing Education: Paid for every attorney.
- Attorney/Paralegal Bonus: Competitive quarterly bonus structure for attorneys and paralegals
based on hours billed and collected.
- Attorney Personal Referral Bonus: Separate bonus based on hours billed and collected on
personal referral cases, paid as those files close.
*Certain benefits may change periodically based on current conditions.
Get details on submitting your resume, CONTACT US.